Blue Gel Anesthetic (New & Improved)
Dermal Source’s New & Improved Blue Gel is a gel-based topical anesthetic in a 1oz flip top squeeze bottle, for use during a pain sensitive procedure.
This product combines two topical anesthetics with a vascular constrictor for reduction of swelling, bruising and bleeding. This is the anesthetic of choice for fast onset and reduction of swelling in areas such as lips or inner arms, where bruising and bleeding are a problem.
For use by licensed professionals only.
External Use Only. Temporarily relieves pain and swelling due to tattooing, permanent makeup or other pain sensitive procedures.
Lidocaine HCI 5% (Topical Anesthetic)
Tetracaine HCI 1% (Topical Anesthetic)
Epinephrine 0.1% (Vasoconstrictor
Purified Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow 5, and FD&C Blue 1.
* Sensitivity test advised prior to use.
- Apply sparingly to broken skin and cover with occlusive dressing.
- Product is ineffective when applied to intact skin.
- Wait until anesthetic effect occurs (2-5 minutes).
- Remove product before continuing with your procedure.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not use if you have a history of liver disease or impairment.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product. If sensitivity occurs, consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in seven days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash. Seek care by an eye care physician. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- When using this product, you may notice temporary blanching, skin irritation or sensitivity of the skin where gel is applied.
- You may not have pain – avoid sources of heat or injury.
- You may have delayed swelling after drug is dissipated.